Holiday today I get to have communication ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY MYSELF MY INNOCENT FAMILY OUR PETS MOVE OUT OF USA FOR PROTECTION REASONS. .IM DONE TRYING HERE IT IS WAY TO EVIL SATAN AND SECRET AGENTS DO NOT WANT ME TO HAVE ANYTHING HERE LITERALLY EVER ITS TO FAR GONE THATS FINE I...
Replies
9
Views
253
Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
106
I GET TO SUCCEED BE HAPPY GREATLY IN A GOOD HOME WITH MY ONE CAT SOI CAN FINALLY HAVE PEACE AND HARMONY LET MY DREAMS COME TRUE AIR HEARTS DESIRES AIR COMMUNICATION AIR STAY WITH ME WHERE IS ### GODS WILL NO MORE HOLESIN MY BAGS 💼 MY ###'S BAGS 💼 MY 3 OFFSPRINGS BAGS 💼 THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom