Holiday Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatrox

Banned
please pray for God's safety, presence and blessings upon my family during this holiday. thank-you
 
I am praying that God's protection in Jesus' name will be upon you and your family for the rest of your lives.
 
Lord answer this prayer according to will and provide peace and fulfill the needs. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
The holidays bring extra stress home. These seven simple habits, from getting enough sleep to putting family first, help protect your marriage. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
1
This year, it will.be only me and my son for the holidays (he's a child) and I'm extremely thankful but the last two years have been heartbreaking and not peaceful or joyful (the holidays) After going no contact with my family I'm looking forward to a blessed and peaceful holiday season. Me and...
Replies
10
Views
58
I’m overweight and it’s been my goal to do a long hike. I’m attempting Saturday & I’m scared. Pray God gives me the endurance & the courage.
Replies
12
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom