Holiday Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatrox

Banned
please pray for God's safety, presence and blessings upon my family during this holiday. thank-you
 
I am praying that God's protection in Jesus' name will be upon you and your family for the rest of your lives.
 
Lord answer this prayer according to will and provide peace and fulfill the needs. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m overweight and it’s been my goal to do a long hike. I’m attempting Saturday & I’m scared. Pray God gives me the endurance & the courage.
Replies
12
Views
123
I haven't been to the seaside for seven years, nor have I had a holiday for two years. I miss the sea and travelling a little. Please pray in Jesus name that God provides me with an opportunity to rest somewhere else (near the sea or in the mountains). You can also pray for inner rest if you...
Replies
6
Views
95
I haven't been to the seaside for seven years, nor have I had a holiday for two years. I miss the sea and travelling a little. Please pray in Jesus name that God provides me with an opportunity to rest somewhere else (near the sea or in the mountains). You can also pray for inner rest if you...
Replies
6
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,101
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom