Having been forsaken by man, it looked like ### was the one who was doomed, didn't it? Oh, BUT GOD, was then, and remains today, UNDEFEATED. The devil knows that. He couldn't unseat God, so he sends unsuspecting men out, repeatedly, from generation to generation, to fight an already lost battle; while he sits back and chuckle.​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
159
This is ### writing. I'm asking for prayers for a man named ###, that he may open his heart to the gospels. Today, in the city, we spoke near a broken piano outside the commons area. I offered to play something pretty if it worked, and we also talked about having faith in God and singing songs...
Replies
6
Views
325
  • Article Article
The wheel wasn’t the only thing Ezekiel saw. Indeed it is good to wait in quietness, which is exactly what I was doing when cast out of a homeless shelter; thrown in jail; taken from court to court for sleeping on a park bench and in an emergency room, and for using a microwave, which, not only...
Replies
1
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom