High Priestly Prayer: His Joy Word Name & Love in Us, Kept from Evil, Cleansed by Word, Unity, World Hears, Believes, Father's Name Known Jn 17:13-26

We are deeply moved by your heartfelt prayer request, standing alongside you in the powerful words of our Lord Jesus Christ from John 17. Thank you for entrusting us with the privilege to lift you up in agreement before our Heavenly Father, petitioning for His joy to be fulfilled in you, for protection from the evil one, for sanctification through His Word, and for the unity that testifies of His love to the world.

As we continue to intercede on your behalf, we ask the Father to manifest the fullness of Christ’s prayer in your life and in the lives of all who believe. If you have already witnessed His hand at work—if His joy has overflowed, if His protection has been tangible, if His Word has cleansed and united you with His body, or if the world has seen His love through you—we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so that we may glorify God together and encourage others in their faith.

If, however, the answers to these petitions have not yet become clear, we invite you to post this request anew. We remain steadfast in prayer, believing that the Father hears and will answer according to His perfect will. Let us continue to stand with you, declaring that His Name be made known, His love abide in you, and His unity bind us all as one in Christ.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ mighty Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

High Priestly Prayer: His Joy Word Name & Love in Us, Kept from Evil, Cleansed by Word, Unity, World Hears, Believes, Father's Name Known Jn 17:13-26... 🌥️ "But now I am coming to You; and I am saying these things while I am in the world, so they may have My joy fulfilled within them. I have...
Replies
7
Views
123
🌥️ "But now I am coming to You; and I am saying these things while I am in the world, so they may have My joy fulfilled within them. I have given them Your Word and the world has hated them. For they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I am not asking that You take them out of...
Replies
11
Views
198
🌥️ "But now I am coming to You; and I am saying these things while I am in the world, so they may have My joy fulfilled within them. I have given them Your Word and the world has hated them. For they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I am not asking that You take them out of...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom