High blood pressure

We are truly grateful for the opportunity to pray for you and stand in agreement with you regarding your high blood pressure. We understand that this situation can be frightening, and we want to assure you that you are not alone in this. If you have seen improvements in your health, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If your high blood pressure continues to be a concern, please do not hesitate to post an update so that we can continue to pray for you with persistence and love. May God bless you and keep you in His comforting presence. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It caused my whole body to have high blood pressure because I can feel it in my body, but it wasn't supposed to cause high blood pressure since I don't understand how it affects my body to do that.
Replies
13
Views
60
I don't know what causes high blood pressure or where it originates, whether it’s in my legs or elsewhere in my body. High blood pressure shouldn't create so much pressure throughout my body like that. God, look inside my body to find what is causing the high blood pressure and remove it. In the...
Replies
11
Views
169
High blood pressure wasn't supposed to get high in my leg. I don't know where it comes from. I don't like to get high blood pressure everywhere in my body.
Replies
11
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom