High anxiety and extremely loneliness

Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(ESV)

Salvation: - And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:31(ESV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(ESV)

Persecutions: - “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. Luke 6:27-28(ESV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

sermons
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, About two weeks ago I had a very bad panic attack which lead me to staying up 24 hours. The very next day I decided it was time to quit any and all THC consumption. I decided to do a taper method where I slowly ween myself off of the stuff but this has lead to prolonged...
Replies
14
Views
453
Lord help I am feeling high anxiety and depression I do not what to get up and do my bike exercises and other things and Lord I am going to get my shots tomorrow flu and covid with my husband we get it every couple months Lord I am feeling really depressed and sleeping too much Lord how I need...
Replies
7
Views
233
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom