hie, people of God. My name is ### and

lynet

Disciple of Prayer
hie, people of God. My name is ### and from ###. I have been suffering from piles for the past ### years now and need your prayers that the Lord's grace locates me and he heals me. I am troubled bretheren.
 
I command the spirit of sickness in your body to catch the fire of heaven and burn into ashes in Jesus mighty name.
 
I pray for the piles to just go, in the mighty name of Jesus, do you remember the story in the Bible of the woman at the well, who was shocked by Jesus when he was told he knew all about her, that's exactly what I want to say to you, Jesus knows all about you, and you shall be healed, in Jesus' Name.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer a Prayer for Healing hands .png
    quote prayer a Prayer for Healing hands .png
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

People that don't trust pastors anymore. In 2003 a female pastor from ### named ### was supposed to pray for people but instead she started speaking illness, sickness over teenagers that were needing from drug addiction. I haven't ever forgotten the day she was speaking illness, sickness over...
Replies
8
Views
106
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a problem with witchcraft people, I am being harassed by witches. Lately I have been hearing voices in my head saying things like "I am a witch" and "I have power" and "I am a god". I think God is showing me there is a group of...
Replies
9
Views
221
  • Article Article
People can be funny, in the most peculiar of ways. For example: It's funny that by accusing God's messenger of being a betrayer, a city, though inadvertently, readily acknowledges kinship. But, by the same token, when the scriptural accusation of betrayal is against the city, she shifts stance...
Replies
0
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom