Hi would like prayer please over a legal matter. We

Praveen and Melinda

Disciple of Prayer
Hi would like prayer please over a legal matter. We have been conned out of ### over a website that has been poorly made. Have sought legal advice and am following the path. Please pray for wisdom and a cool head for ###. Really disappointed and worried about how this will all turn out. Wanting my money back for which the lawyer says there is a case.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer please. I am Christian. I once churched at the SDA church, I no longer church anywhere. Building my relationship with God and He will direct me as He does, to where I need to be when the time comes. I need prayer for strength to continue to pray/war against the hand of the...
Replies
8
Views
464
Hi would like prayer for complete healing. Diagnosed with a rare brain infection that has essentially caused the left side of my body unfunctional pray for movement activity of my limbs, thank you.
Replies
9
Views
275
Hi, would like to ask for prayer for myself, been having oppression by the enemy. Thank you so much for your prayers.
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom