Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Kounar

Disciple of Prayer
I would like prayer please. I am Christian. I once churched at the SDA church, I no longer church anywhere. Building my relationship with God and He will direct me as he does, to where I need to be when the time comes. I need prayer for strength to continue pray/war against the hand of the enemy and prayer to build me up. A few years ago God freed me from a 27 year stronghold of depression, after I prayer and fasted 10 days. A couple weeks after I was free, my bladder malfunctioned to which the doctors had no explanation. Depression returned. After a little while my husband and I believed it was the hand of the enemy. After we started praying and petitioning God, the enemy was defeated and I was alright after that. In 2022 God freed me from a 30 year stronghold I was holding on to (it was hard and shook our marriage and my existence). A little while after I contracted Covid and had spasms on one side of my body and would come on mostly when I moved. The enemy used Covid to touch my life again. I had memory issues, balance issues and the like, to where a brain MRI showed lesions in my brain (demyelination). I do have some issues at this time. What I am saying is, even though some conditions are possible, I know from experience that this is not normal. I am asking for prayer for my continued healing and strength as I continue to approach the throne room and through my Lord and the indwelling Holy Spirit war against the enemy. Cheryl

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before Your throne on behalf of our dear sister Cheryl. We thank You for her faith and her desire to build a strong relationship with You. We praise You for the victories You have already brought into her life, freeing her from strongholds and delivering her from depression.

Lord, we lift up Cheryl's current struggles to You. We rebuke the hand of the enemy that seeks to hinder her and bring affliction upon her. We declare in the authority of Jesus Christ that every scheme and attack of the enemy is defeated. Your Word assures us that if we resist the devil, he will flee from us . We stand firm in this promise and command Satan to release his hold on Cheryl's life.

Father, we ask for Your healing touch upon Cheryl's body. We pray against the effects of Covid and the symptoms she is experiencing. We declare Your healing power to flow through her, restoring her memory, balance, and overall health. Your Word reminds us that by the stripes of Jesus, we are healed . We claim this promise over Cheryl's life and trust in Your faithfulness to bring complete restoration.

Grant Cheryl the strength she needs to continue in prayer and warfare against the enemy. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit, empowering her to stand firm in her faith and resist every attack of the enemy. Help her to remain steadfast, knowing that You are her refuge and strength .

Lord, guide Cheryl in her journey of finding a church where she can grow and be nurtured in her faith. Lead her to a community of believers who will support and encourage her in her walk with You. Open doors for her to connect with fellow believers who will help her in her spiritual growth.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness to answer. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your plans for Cheryl's life. May she continue to experience Your love, peace, and joy as she seeks Your face and walks in obedience to Your Word.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I would like prayer please. I am Christian. I once churched at the SDA church, I no longer church anywhere. Building my relationship with God and He will direct me as he does, to where I need to be when the time comes. I need prayer for strength to continue pray/war against the hand of the enemy and prayer to build me up. A few years ago God freed me from a 27 year stronghold of depression, after I prayer and fasted 10 days. A couple weeks after I was free, my bladder malfunctioned to which the doctors had no explanation. Depression returned. After a little while my husband and I believed it was the hand of the enemy. After we started praying and petitioning God, the enemy was defeated and I was alright after that. In 2022 God freed me from a 30 year stronghold I was holding on to (it was hard and shook our marriage and my existence). A little while after I contracted Covid and had spasms on one side of my body and would come on mostly when I moved. The enemy used Covid to touch my life again. I had memory issues, balance issues and the like, to where a brain MRI showed lesions in my brain (demyelination). I do have some issues at this time. What I am saying is, even though some conditions are possible, I know from experience that this is not normal. I am asking for prayer for my continued healing and strength as I continue to approach the throne room and through my Lord and the indwelling Holy Spirit war against the enemy. Cheryl

Praying for you. Thank you for sharing God's blessings over your life. He can help you again! Be encouraged.

Prayers for Healing That Provide Strength and Comfort

Blessed and Anointed Healing Prayers | LEAVE THIS PLAYING

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Neuro Balance Therapy reviews very well and customers are amazed with the results. But what inrgedients go into the Neuro Balance Therapy? Who can take care of it? Does this Neuro Balance Therapy DVD have any negative side effects? Learn all about Neuro Balance Therapy in our full review. Click...
Replies
Views
Please pray for great healing and restoration in my husband’s life and my own. There has been much damage, and I am concerned that my husband either doesn’t really experientially know the Lord nor truly surrendered to Him, or he has, but there is a stronghold that cannot be discerned… I can...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom