Hi This Is ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-9136864

Guest
Hi sir, can you please help this is ###, and I do not know why but I cannot get into my own account which is the one where I am ###, instead I have got a member log in. I really want to get back to my ### account, but it says that if I close this account, that I will not be able to rejoin site. I am very troubled please help me.
 
I pray Lord that ### account will be restored, that ### will be able to access to this account. in Jesus name i pray Amen
 
You need to contact pradmin member, He is the administrator here.

default_jesus-sign.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there , just requesting for some peaceful home setting for the remaining days of September, GOD allowed me to earn some money recently for a new guitar I wanted to help respark my guitar playing interest , I pray everything goes smoothly as i am working hard to achieve success with my crafts...
Replies
11
Views
112
hi in the name of sovereign lord Jesus i ask healing knowledge and protection, and good interaction with people amen ### from ###
Replies
12
Views
112
hi there thank you to whoever prays for me I need a urgent financial help support and assistance got an very ill terminally ill father having to fly up to be with him and for day to day every day needs I have endless bills power rates etc needing urgently paid cant work due to endless...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom