Hi pray for ###, I apply for ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that God removes any barriers that are keeping me from getting a job.I pray to pass the interview and be hired immediately.I really need job to support my children and my mother.Thank you Lord.This i pray through Christ our Lord Amen 🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
185
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too...
Replies
8
Views
188
Please Father grant me my need of having job and help me with finance
Replies
11
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,204
Messages
16,820,136
Members
651,259
Latest member
Tioraerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom