Hi, Please pray that this month our company should###

Pioneer CallNet

Humble Prayer Partner
Hi,
Please pray that this month our company should get easiest business and we should do it without hurdles before time very successfully. thx. In February our company should achieve great great success in every area of business, thx.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family lord I come to you every day and St Jude and Mary my mother and my angels to help me with my life decisions and needs I applied for many jobs today and all to do in what I love but the thing is I had a job and my client passed that I did love her and got attached...
Replies
8
Views
699
Hi please pray for my boyfriend ### he has amazing godly like characteristics, but lacks FAITH and TRUST in the LORD. I ask in Jesus name for God to inspire ### to not be afraid to ask God for what he lacks or needs. to be fearless and learn to overcome his fears which are stopping him from...
Replies
9
Views
659
Please, please, please pray for me. Or arrange for me to get the most advanced medical treatment in the world with cartilage research scientists for free.😭😭😭😭 I don't believe in suicide. But I don't see any other solution. PLEASE READ! I'm going to be very honest. Although I believe God can do...
Replies
7
Views
621
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom