Hi, Please can u Pray with me, ...

May Heavens open for you and the ground be soft under your feet as from NOW!
May God make a way where there's no way to provide for all your needs in abundance.
May God give you wisdom, open your eyes to see and access HIS provisions for you.
May God grant you all your hearts desire.
Peace in Jesus name amen 🙏

Thank u. ###.
 
Hi, Please can u Pray with me, and for me, bcos I am in desperate need of a financial breakthrough, I need it as in really quik. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.Amen. Please continue, with the work you are doing, B.Blessed, and Thank You.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen
 
I am praying with you for all your needs.
Please place all your fears, worries and money concerns back into God's hands.
He has you covered. Doors will open for you soon. You must trust in God.
Feel the peace when you turn over your troubles. God is with you. You are one of his children
God Bless and Peace to you!
 
I am praying with you for all your needs.
Please place all your fears, worries, and money concerns back into God's hands.
He has you covered. Doors will open for you soon. You must trust in God.
Feel the peace when you turn over your troubles. God is with you. You are one of His children.
God Bless and Peace to you!

Thank u very much. ###. Blessed
 
Hi, Please can u Pray with me, and for me, bcos I am in desperate need of a financial breakthrough, I need it as in really quik. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.Amen. Please continue, with the work you are doing, B.Blessed, and Thank You.
I prayed for this in Jesus name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Universe, I am calling this in with 100% certainty. I ask that I urgently hear back and get the news that I am officially picked for the ### magazine. No doubts, no second guesses—just a guaranteed 'yes.' I’m also asking that they offer me a deal to join the agency right along with it. Make it a...
Replies
7
Views
261
Hi I all believed to keep on dwelling and prayer ing for what you want for the lord ill give you the desserts of your heart ask and you shall receive rebuke reject any and every evil even nightmares because nightmares are from weapons from the enemy int was my choice to move to where im at now...
Replies
11
Views
230
Hi can you pray against satan and his demon's day and night and consume by fire and burn to ashes day and night all satanic new age occults work's and all of the devil's sleep attack and all of the devil's and Lucifer's work's and all satanic plans snares and traps done on my life since the day...
Replies
7
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,128
Messages
16,784,611
Members
648,704
Latest member
Hoanoeraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom