Hi, My Name ###. ###. ###WHAT I WANT GOD ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sylviajacob
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sylviajacob

Guest
Hi, My Name ### ###

WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME IN ###

1. Father I want you to give me good health and all my family

2. I want God to let have admission for this year ###

3. I want god to give me a good job this year

4. I want god to take away any curses upon my all family and my self

5. I want god to touch the heart of my children and those that have not known the lord

6. I want god to enlarge my coast and that of my family

7. I want god to provide a good husband for me

8. I want god to raise helper for me and my family.

9. I want God to give me a better place to stay

10. I want God to disgrace my enemy on this year.

My special Prayer for this year ###, Father I want God to open away for me this year, let me have admission.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

good morning papa my prayers request is that i want to have kids i had an operation and i lost my womb i want God to give me a new womb and i want my boyfriend and i to get married and i want us to sign a cohabitation agreement and i want God to bless me with a boy and a girl twins children and...
Replies
6
Views
295
Matthew 6:9-13) Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from...
Replies
8
Views
301
Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,868
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom