Hi my brothers and sisters in Christ....my wonderful church ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my brothers and sisters in Christ....my wonderful church family! I wanted to thank you for all your wonderful prayers. They help me through each day. A hug from my heart to yours. All the glory to our Lord. Love to all
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters may Father God and Yeshua messiah watch over your hearts and bless you and be kind to you and keep your foot from falling. I hope and pray that Father Gid will give you the hope you need yo make it through every trial of life and I pray through it all that we never...
Replies
10
Views
162
Dear Prayer Warriors, Kindly continue to keep my brother, his wife and their little ###-year-old son in your prayers. By God's grace and through the prayers of many faithful people, they were reconciled and reunited as a family in October ### after a difficult period of separation and...
Replies
10
Views
170
My heavenly father I come before you at this Midnight Hour right now in the might name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and my savior and I bring before you my precious eldest daughter ### who lives with me father I'm asking you that this woman of God would truly see the worth of her mother...
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom