Hi, I've been struggling with a of ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
146
I've been struggling in life from past ### years trying to convince my mother and my gf's parents for an inter ### marriage. But none of it has been working I'm in a very tough situation in life struggling everyday. My father passed away ### years back due to ###, me my mother and sister are the...
Replies
7
Views
481
My name is ###. I’ve been struggling financially. Recently lost my job and car and just received a 3 day notice at my apartment. I don't know what to do right now. I’ve been trying to find a job for a month now. I’ve been applying and giving my best effort but still nothing. I don’t have anyone...
Replies
5
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom