Hi, I’m pregnant and the company I ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hi, I’m pregnant and the company I work for filed for bankruptcy. It’s been sold to another company and I’ve been told that my function is outsourced to another department. I would appreciate if you could pray for my employment and the baby. I do not have another sources of income.
Peace of the Lord. In the name of Jesus, I pray for the heaven to open on your provision in Jesus name Amen. The Lord will show mercy because of your baby and the Lord will keep your job for you in Jesus name .

Peace of the Lord. In the name of Jesus, I pray for the heaven to open on your provision in Jesus name Amen. The Lord will show mercy because of your baby and the Lord will keep your job for you in Jesus name .
Thank you so much! Blessings!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you. I’ll repost this prayer.

Similar Requests

Hi I need prayers I’m feeling sad because I’m not getting attention from anyone and it’s makes me feel lonely and I don’t have way of making money I’m trying to make money on social media but it’s not working so feel sad I can’t make money for myself
Replies
Views
Hi I need prayers I’m really upset I’ve got no food no one is paying me attention I feel so alone and isolated I don’t know what to do with myself
Replies
Views
Last year, I interviewed and was hired to be a supervisor in a healthcare company. But my manager scheduled and treated me like a kid/ employee/ cashier. After 6 months, I told her I’d like to take on more responsibility and work in the pharmacy. She agreed but demoted me to employee and reduced...
Replies
Views
My life is crumbling right before my eyes. God is opening up my eyes so wide I can see so much I’m ready to just cry like a baby. Everyone That I thought i loved in my small circle has disrespected me in one way or another. I don’t have but a handful of friends if it’s a complete hand it’s...
Replies
Views
I recently was moved from one team to another within my company. I excelled at the other role and so they believe I will do well in this one but a month in and I'm really struggling. I am constantly making errors and frustrated. I just want to do this job well. In Jesus name praying to excel in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom