• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Hi, I’m pregnant and the company I ...

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

TJS

Humble Servant of All
Almighty God, Thank You for answering the desires of our heart and answering our prayers. In Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior's Name I ask, Amen

Rizakar

Beloved Servant
I am praying for you and your baby and for your job and the changes you are most concerned about. Please know the Lord is faithful to guide and direct you so be sure to continue to cast all your cares upon Him because He cares so much for you and your baby in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

Rev. Dr.

Humble Servant of All
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. DR.

Attachments

Bocaenris

Humble Prayer Partner
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. DR.

Thank you!

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom