Hi, im grateful for all your prayers, pls pray for my###

Invicta Appiah

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, I'm grateful for all your prayers, pls pray for my kids, twins & boy, for them to be responsible in all they do.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent prayers pls pray that this ### stops bothering my wife pls, pls, pls lord help derail her evil for my wife. I bind all evil n ###, in Jesus name I pray.
Replies
8
Views
274
I wish to thank everyone so much for always praying when I post a request. I have a very long way to go, but your prayers help to inspire & encourage me, and I hope in time that I am fully healed and restored in Jesus's Name xoxox. I also have an update regarding a very serious & urgent former...
Replies
9
Views
447
I wish to thank everyone so much for always praying when I post a request. I have a very long way to go, but your prayers help to inspire & encourage me, and I hope in time that I am fully healed and restored in Jesus's Name xoxox. I also have an update regarding a very serious & urgent former...
Replies
8
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,921
Members
649,147
Latest member
Sprairmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom