Hi, I'm from ### India and I ...

Gufva

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, I'm from ### and I have one son my wife has an evil mind and she ran away from my home almost ### she didn't come back so plz pray for my wife to realize and come back amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm Vaishnavi from ###. Me and my husband ### have been affected by the black magic done by my mother-in-law. Because she wants him to marry a girl of her choice. And even she tries to kill us both. He doesn't know about it at all. But I know she's the one casting dark spells on us to separate...
Replies
9
Views
649
I'm from India my relative ### is in heart attack multiple block and advised for open heart surgery. She is ### years with high risk cadre. Please do pray for her survival. Lord Jesus Christ to release her heart block. Kindly do pray dear brothers and sisters.
Replies
14
Views
1K
Hi I'm ### from ###, all though I'm not Christian, but I strongly love and believe Jesus. My prayer request is - as there is no peace in my family between mother and father at my home they will be good some time some time full fight at home I'm seriously having no peace at my home. Oh Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
556
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom