Hi everyone shalom could you please pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hi everyone shalom could you please pray for debt cancellation on my husband ### and my life in Jesus mighty name., and thank you all shalom ###
I prayed for you to be able to pay all your debts and start a new financial life. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, Could you please keep me in your prayers? I am ### years old and feel like I haven’t achieved much yet. I have a strong desire to own a two-wheeler, but I don’t have the money right now. Please pray that God opens doors for me, blesses me with opportunities, and helps me fulfill this need...
Replies
10
Views
245
Hey there everyone, attitudes & vibes have been pretty fair in my household, I just ask and request for further protection from any distractions and bad behavior from people surrounding me, my life is mine, not theirs, I am doing everything in my will power to accomplish my goals with the...
Replies
8
Views
250
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a couple portions of scripture. 'He sits as the purifier of silver...'. And, 'he is the potter and ...'. I pray these and more to be relevant and applicable in life. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask...
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom