Hi everyone, praise the Lord I accidentally deleted my###

Hi everyone, praise the Lord I accidentally deleted my account where I was less engaged by the day and couldn't get back my account, however, praise the Lord as my old account was still active, Praise Jesus,
I have learned that those who judge will be judged by the same measure of judgement, this is awesome am looking forward to when our king comes back for us AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hostadmin, I accidentally deleted my email address. Please restore it for me. God bless you.
Replies
6
Views
193
Hi everyone praise the Lord...thank you so much that you guys always keep us in Your prayers....thnks a lot...actually I need my love...I love him so much but still I can't believe in him...bcoz he splits in just seconds...he is also a Christian so pls pray for that...and pray for my family also....
Replies
12
Views
27
Hi everyone PRAISE THE LORD This is ### ### w/o ### ### from ###. We have married from last one year and now there are some misunderstandings between us due to I am not getting baby I was sick. I have mass ### in my ### and I got operate on ### ### ### and now my husband and is angry with me...
Replies
4
Views
20
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom