Hi everyone PRAISE THE LORD This is

Khawen

Disciple of Prayer
Hi everyone PRAISE THE LORD
This is ### ### w/o ### ### from ###. We have married from last one year and now there are some misunderstandings between us due to I am not getting baby I was sick. I have mass ### in my ### and I got operate on ### ### ### and now my husband and is angry with me. Kindly prayer for our married life.
Thnks and praise.
 
Please bring healing to this complex and replace fear, anger and anxiety with understanding, ordained by You. Also bring ### healing and, allow the blessing of children, according to Your will. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey there everyone, attitudes & vibes have been pretty fair in my household, I just ask and request for further protection from any distractions and bad behavior from people surrounding me, my life is mine, not theirs, I am doing everything in my will power to accomplish my goals with the...
Replies
8
Views
254
Hi everyone I am here to assist anyone in prayer Through Jesus Christ 🙏🙏🙏🙏 especially if in need of healing .... Thanks
Replies
6
Views
302
Hi everyone please pray for me ### that the numbness in my foot and leg be healed. That it will be 100% in your name Jesus Amen
Replies
11
Views
592
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom