Hi everyone praise the Lord...thank you so ...

simmi

Prayer Partner
Hi everyone praise the Lord...thank you so much that you guys always keep us in Your prayers....thnks a lot...actually I need my love...I love him so much but still I can't believe in him...bcoz he splits in just seconds...he is also a Christian so pls pray for that...and pray for my family also....
 
May our God of love, grace and mercy, bless you and hear your request and grant it as per his precious will. In Jesus name, Amen~
 
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen..
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey there everyone, attitudes & vibes have been pretty fair in my household, I just ask and request for further protection from any distractions and bad behavior from people surrounding me, my life is mine, not theirs, I am doing everything in my will power to accomplish my goals with the...
Replies
8
Views
254
Hi everyone thank you so much for praying for me in the last few days. I just came back from the dental emergency and I had my tooth pulled. After a painful night I called the specialist and he was on the way on a vacation! He apologized for not calling and said that I’ll lose my tooth. Not what...
Replies
5
Views
333
Hi everyone. Please pray to the Lord our God to bless me a great job offer in my role as I've recently lost a job and have felt so hopeless in my situation that I can't find another similar job again with similar pray as my previous work. I pray that I hear the good news soon, God bless...
Replies
11
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom