In Jesus' name, may God answer your prayer request according to HIS will. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to come to know You better, and love You with all my heart, soul, and strength. God cause me to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within me richly in all wisdom. Bless, help, and strengthen me to successfully fulfill my God given purpose here on earth. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Bless me with Your favor, protection, and provision. Place Your angels all around me and my home to protect and keep me safe. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and every faithful prayer warrior on this prayer site. We all need You desperately God. Please forever honor this prayer over all our lives. Amen!