Hi all, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter annthomas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annthomas

Guest
Hi all,

I want to live single doing the work of the Lord and please pray for me, give me the strength to face the temptations and overcome them in life. God, I want to look after my parents who are my soul. Give the strength to face my enemies who still are. I don't know what to say, you know, God, please give me the strength... I'm desperate.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there , just requesting for some peaceful home setting for the remaining days of September, GOD allowed me to earn some money recently for a new guitar I wanted to help respark my guitar playing interest , I pray everything goes smoothly as i am working hard to achieve success with my crafts...
Replies
11
Views
113
And possibly cancer please pray for us Lord Jesus bring peace and accomplishments this day and keep us cooler and with ###'s we need Miracles and open doors and restore hair back my refund for the store not accepting the insurance card this is not right that I had to pay out of pocket have mercy...
Replies
14
Views
176
I have suicidal thoughts about me being a virgin from ### and waited so long because of religious trauma. Now im still single and want to give up. I thought God will help me but He dont care and i dont care about God anymore.
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom