Hi All Request your prayers support for ...

Aelor

Disciple of Prayer
Hi All Request your prayers support for my brother ### ### Diagnosed with Liver cancer 4stage Doctor advised chemotherapy not responding He is just ### years old Request your prayers support .so that in Jesus Christ name he can get recovered Thanks ### ###
 
May God bless you and heal your loved one. I pray he will be strengthened and healed. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need your prayers support: I am losing touch with God. I love Him but I am losing touch. Pls pray for restoration and God's mercy over me and my family.
Replies
10
Views
337
NEED YOUR PRAYERS SUPPORT IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
9
Views
210
I need your prayers support right now due to financial problems.
Replies
6
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom