Hey prayer request family, could you please ...

GChild

Servant
Hey prayer request family, could you please pray for my health. I have been having severe digestive issues and have not been able to eat. Please pray for my healing in the name of Jesus, amen!
 
I’m praying for God to touch you with His healing hand, according to His will and perfect timing. May you sense the Lord’s loving presence with you at all times. I Peter 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you."
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### & I have been battling digestive issues for a year now. I thought things were finally managed after a medication dose change but the digestive flares have come back and keep getting worse. Please agree in prayer with me that Jesus is the great physician and nothing is impossible...
Replies
10
Views
191
Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please pray for a family in need of God’s covering, guidance, and peace. We ask for renewed hearts, spiritual clarity, and freedom from anxiety, confusion, and discouragement. May God’s peace rule over every area. Please pray for physical and mental health, wisdom in medical care, clarity in...
Replies
7
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom