Hey Matt we are facing many problems ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hey brother and sister
Please pray for meπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
we are facing many problems right now. No food, no money for needs and we are going to be homeless because my mom doesn't have money for rent πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯we are not going to school because of school fees so am looking for help with school fees because life is not easy on my side and my family.i live with my mum and my two brothers and things are not easy for my mom because she is not employed because she was not educated so it is hard for her to find work to provide us with food and needs😲.she can't provide us with school fees to go to school Even and she is sick and she can't pay her hospital bills because she is not having money . She is good at cooking, if one day God willing she gets money she wants to open up a small restaurant to provide her money to pay her hospital bills and rent money for my house . I want to go back to school so that in future I would help my family and kids in need like me. I want to be a engine pilot in future
Lord, bless this precious child of God. We pray that you will provide for every single need. We pray that mother will feel better and won't be sick any longer. We pray for a benefactor to step in and help with the costs associated with the hospital. We pray that the money given to the hospital for charity can find its way to this family. We pray that you will bring work opportunities and the ability to start a restaurant. We pray that this child of God be given every opportunity to go to school. Lord, its upsetting to think that school has a fee! I pray that someone will see the needs of this family and get involved to help. I pray prosperity, provision, health, and blessings over this family. In Jesus name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
lORD PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN AT THE TIME OF TROUBLE AND MEET THEIR NEEDS ,SO THAT THEY WILL PRAISE YOU aMEN
READ pSALM 51,70,91,121. HAVE FAMILY PRAYER DAILY

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I cannot bear this burden alone. I must tell Jesus. Please today is the final day they are collecting our fees before we can start our exams on Tuesday 😭πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯. I pray God of Isaac, Abraham and Jacob will touch someone heart in this platform to help me. I want to kill myself I'm suffering alot in...
Replies
Views
Pls pray for my friend Aarushi sharma, she's only 17 years old and she suffered alot in her life , she have asthama problems and her asthama is getting worse and worse day by day , she gets asthma attack and stops breathing like almost everyday:( ,.....her head and chest hurts alot everyday and...
Replies
Views
I want to request you to please pray for my sister and her family, they are undergoing with lot of financial crisis. They had to sold there house and move to rent house they are in very bad situation. My sister’s husband has lot of money in his business and lakhs of rupees few people took from...
Replies
Views
Prayer request for single Mom with right brain injury and her son. She has raised him alone since he was 13. The housing authority keeps trying to find ways to increase their rent. She has gone through housing doing that to she and her son since 2019. She's the only one working and trying to...
Replies
Views
My mother is suffering from diabetes. Her glucose level is very high and she has foot ulcer with pus seeping through the wound. It's hard for her to move around. She can't fold her fingers completely, and nor can she feel them. She also has issues for balancing her body while walking, because of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom