please pray for ###, ### facing many problems ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the many problems that i have. I know GOD is bigger than ALL my problems, because he said that heaven is his throne and earth is his footstool. Please stand with me in prayer and agreement. I am expecting solutions and miracles. I pray for favor...
Replies
13
Views
83
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against, a person having multiples of problems at different places, talking to numerous people and groups of people in discussion, group discussion, discord and malicious gossip. I pray that GOD get glory from this person and others involved, even if...
Replies
6
Views
119
Lord please. Its 10 pm. My neighbours upstairs (loud music, and walking with loud shoes and dragging shoes) and next door (like somebody is throwing little glass balls on the floor. Also the devil is working through ### woman who is watching over my mom, through my brother and through my mom...
Replies
9
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom