Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus said something plainly,yet as we get into the likely last days,Christians are increasingly disregarding it.The new date set for the Rapture ismid September,around the Rosh Hashanna holiday and the new moon.Again using mans calculations they claim to have figured out Gods plan.((when Jesus...
Replies
14
Views
198
Hi guys I'm back for prayers again my car just broke down a few days ago I'm low on cash I'm not working as of yet I may not be able to go back to work I'm disabled right now back neck and spine issues a lot from the domestic violence I went through. I need prayer please pray for me thank you...
Replies
9
Views
272
I recovered from sinus infection and double ear infection but the meds have had lasting effects on my esophagus. Please pray for my complete and total healing. The anxiety this causes me is unbearable.
Replies
11
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom