Here i am seaching for a job in ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as now I am searching for a job and the company which aligns to my skillset had finally surfaced and invited me to apply. I have since sent my application to them and now am waiting for them to return with a chance for an interview and get this job as it is permanent.
Replies
10
Views
307
The mental health burden of 2 separate maladies. I’ve known my kidneys were not healthy, but now I know it’s polycystic kidney disease. I know it is unlikely to get better. I also broke my leg nine weeks ago and it’s been a physical and mental challenge. It’s hard to be hopeful. I haven’t...
Replies
11
Views
231
Tonight's Prayer "If You struggle to find peace, let us pray Father in Heaven, Merciful Father, As I enter into this midnight hour, the worries of today press on me and the struggle to find peace. At this moment I ### surrender the things racing on my mind, the pain that still resurfaces, and...
Replies
9
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,289
Messages
16,820,819
Members
651,302
Latest member
Throasorenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom