Helpless

  • Thread starter Thread starter megan3368
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

megan3368

Guest
Please pray for me, I am a single mother of a ### year old and am ### months pregnant. I am ### years old and starting completely over in life. I have no job and no car. I have been cheated on and lied to and feel helpless. I don't know how I'm going to give my babies the life they deserve. Not to mention make ends meet. I need prayer. I am weak and I don't know what else to do but pray for a miracle.
 
Lord, Guide ### in her way to motherhood and give her wisdom
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, prepare me for the mate You have chosen for me. Get me ready for my mate (spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially). Step in my life and work on me. Fix me Jesus. Bless and deliver me. Make me whole. Spiritually beautify me inside and out. Make me a Child of God that is totally committed to God and God’s plan for my life. And at the right time open up Your hands and bless me with the mate You have chosen for me. Send me my mate at Your appointed time which will be the right time. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for my mate; the mate You have chosen for me.

Prepare us for each other. And may we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. Bless us with the strength, the desire, and the gift to be single until our wedding night. Don’t let the spirit of fornication or whoredom rule or ruin our lives. Let our relationship respect and honor You Lord Jesus at all times. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain within the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my mate, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Wait On God For The Mate He Has Chosen For YOU!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith.
 
Megan you and your babies are so special to the Lord. His Love is greater than our human love by such and infinite amount. Keep your heart focused on Him and your mind clear about the task at hand. This is the only way to the miracle you request, when everyone else fails He the Lord is faithful. We have a good Father and you're the Bride of Jesus and he is a Great Husband who can and will take care of you and yours no matter what the devil may try and steal from you THE ANGELS OF THE LORD SURROUND YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AND MAY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE LAMB WASH YOU OF ALL BITTERNESS AND HOPELESSNESS. In Jesus Name Lord Grant ### this miracle and I give you the glory. Bless You and strengthen you by reading God's Word and constantly praying for guidance and wisdom. Draw close to Him and then you can begin to see the miracle unfold. The Lord promise never to leave or forsake us. When we are at our end then all we have is total dependence on the Lord and this is a difficult lesson that must be learned, but the end is all good.
 
megan3368,

Hang in there, and DO NOT give up on GOD. Jesus has given you a gift to be born his angels in this world so therefore he will not leave you nor forsake you so let us pray.

FATHER I KNOW YOU KNOW ### going out, and coming in, you know and feel her hurt right now LORD so FATHER I stand in agreement with every one on this pg about prayer for this young lady that you will carry her burdens, and pour her out a blessing she will not have room enough to receive in JESUS NAME we pray AMEN, and AMEN GOD bless you always ###
 
Dear God, i lift to you the struggles of a dear ###. Please hear her prayers and requests. Kindly provide for her family's provisions. Lord God, give her more strength and resources in order to take care of her children's needs. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
DEAR FATHER, we know You have plans for us...plans to prosper us and to not harm us...plans to give us hope and a bright future. We call upon You! We come to You! We pray to You! Listen to us Father because we seek You with all of our hearts. Thank you for bringing us out of Sin's Captivity. Thank you for gathering us to You. We magnify Your name and the sweetness of Your Salvation. Amen
 
Surely my Lord shall deliver you from all your problems. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I literally feel like everything and everyone is Against me my children have betrayed me in the worst way when I only took care of them I’m homeless at the moment with my two younger daughters one of my older daughters let us stay with her for a month then put us out on the...
Replies
10
Views
187
I come to you today with more issues now the devil is fighting me with my husband. First my daughter kicked me out with my two younger daughters then my husband comes to me today with divorce papers. I’m at the point now where I’m just gonna let it be I feel it’s too many problems in our...
Replies
11
Views
207
I ask that you pray for our daughter and her 3 little girls. Her husband divorced her and she gets $###.## a month to raise the girls with. We are elderly and as her father have not accumulated much to help her with. They are innocent children and our daughter is as well. I feel the guilt and...
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom