Helpless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Requesting prayers to accept the problems in my life that I can't change. I feel as if I'm drowning in all of it. No matter what I do or try to better the situations, nothing works. I feel like I'm in the bottom of a deep hole. No one is able to help, and no one cares. Please pray for me to be able to accept the hand I've been dealt in silence, so not to trouble others.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Please God move into this ###'s circumstance. Help them move mountains. Amen
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 10:25 : Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not acknowledge you, on the peoples who do not call on your name. For they have devoured Jacob; they have devoured him completely and destroyed his homeland. A Sample Prayer...
Replies
11
Views
90
Please pray for me I literally feel like everything and everyone is Against me my children have betrayed me in the worst way when I only took care of them I’m homeless at the moment with my two younger daughters one of my older daughters let us stay with her for a month then put us out on the...
Replies
10
Views
192
Please pray for me and family and friends. So many aspects of my life need prayer. It’s overwhelming. Please pray for me.
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom