Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter patrick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

patrick

Guest
please pray for ### i need it so much. ### am slowly destroying ### mind with pornography but ### can't stop to go on these evil websites. help ### God to be free of it
 
Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. — Hebrews 2:18

The mystery of Jesus is great — He is fully God and fully man. His Divinity has the power to deliver us, His humanity brings Him to our side when we need His help. Because Jesus experienced the same suffering that we do when we face temptation, He is aware of the anxiety and fear that we face. Therefore run to Jesus when you are tempted — for He has the power and the compassion to help.
 
Father, I asked to cast down that demon on pornography, ask that you free this problem's mind, and release him. In Jesus' name!
 
Satan you can't catch ### again; you hold him down for a very long time in pornography; Satan you can't catch ### again; said you would not let him go but in the name of Jesus our soon coming King we curse pornography and chase it back to the pit of hell and utter darkness.

Too long enemy you have haunted ### drawing him in to your dark world. I pray for total deliverance and cry for mercy upon this man; clean him up, fit him up, change what is to be change in his life. Lord forgive him of all his sins and cleanse him from all unrighteousness. I pray for total blood covering, build headgates and walls of defense around him to back back the enemy. Send reinforcement via your guardian angels to surround him.

Pornography Go you have no share and part in ###'s life! he belongs to Jesus and I claim him for God's Kingdom take your flight.

Thank you Lord for your grace & mercies upon ###'s life and what you are about to do. Amen!
 
Praying for you. ### read Bible daily and pray morning you get up & before you go to bed.

I too was addict of this but Jesus truly helped me come out of this addict and what helped me is the ready & meditating the Bible.
 
Dear Lord I pray that you will redirect ###'s thoughts to you and all the good things you provide. Please help him to overcome these urges. Amen
 
I have prayed for ###..find Other activity ex gym...sports...walking ###'s dog..gardening..keep busy with other things
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me because I struggle with masturbation and pornography. Help me to overcome this struggle continuously pray for me because it has been a long fight. I want to go to God confidently and not ashamed. Pray please that God changes this for me. I am also praying for a Godly spouse. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
175
Jesus please help me with my applications the website that I need is still not working. Please let the website either start working again, or let someone help me. I have reached out to so many people, and no one will help me, and they keep gaslighting me by telling me there isn't a problem, when...
Replies
7
Views
156
Please pray that I can beat my pornography addiction finally and fully to honor God and his creation better, to know and love him better, and to become the man he wants me to be. Thanks to prayers on this website I managed to go five days without relapse, but unfortunately succumb to temptation...
Replies
11
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom