Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter megadeth9715
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

megadeth9715

Guest
im in desprite need of help right now. the devil has done a great evil my life and i need God's help to fix it. i need as much help as i can get. so i ask anyone who will see this to please keep me in your thoughts and pray for me and the situation,
 
The most important relationship that you and I will ever have is our relationship with Jesus. May I make a suggestion to you? Thank You. Place God First in Your Life...Get to know Him from His Word....To Know God Is To Love God. To Love God is to Obey Him. You can't love a God that you don't know. And you will not obey a God that you don't love for long. Work on your relationship with the only true and living God. Place God first in your life. God Loves You. He has great plans for your life. Get To Know HIM!!!

You want the best in life? You want to receive all that God has prepared for you? Good, Be A Doer of God’s Word and not a hearer only. God honors obedience. Read the Word of God. Meditate upon God’s Word daily. Speak the Word of God and Confess the Word of God over Your Life. God’s Word unleashes spiritual power that will change your life forever for the better.

What ever you may be going through, (problems of all kinds, sickness, depression, financial difficulties, etc.) or will go through, declare God’s Word to be true over your life. You will find your faith rising. Why? Faith comes from hearing, hearing the Word of God. God’s promises will start flowing in your life. God’s Word will give You wisdom, knowledge, peace, confidence, joy unspeakable, and strength. God’s Word will bring health to your mind, body, soul, and spirit. God’s Word will cause You to prosper and be in good health. God’s Word will bring salvation to you and your household. God’s Word is Good for the soul…Read It, Confess It, Obey It. Live It!!!

Everything Is Going To Be Alright, Trust God!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
"Lord God, I pray that you will now strengthen and purify her heart, so that she will be blameless and holy in your presence. Lord I thank you that even though she have ignored you and lived a life filled with sad, you have promised to strengthen her so that she may counted as righteous in your sight. In Jesus Name I pray, amen." (based on 1 Thessalonians 3:13 & Isaiah 45:5)
 
Father, do not let our minds and hearts be deceived. Holy Spirit, help us to be vigilant and to have the presence of mind to sense the enemy’s spiritual attacks on us. Lord, we don’t need rituals or crystals or anything else to protect us. We need only to come to you in constant prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:15-22) and walk in the power of your might. Lord, help us to know the words we need to speak over our lives: words of truth that you give us. Bring scripture to mind that will help us to combat the enemy’s lies. Lord, you give us joy unspeakable, but that doesn’t mean that we can go through life without giving thought to what we do, what we say, what we take in through our eyes and ears, and the people who we surround ourselves with. Holy Spirit, help us to guard our minds and to take every thought captive as your Word says (2 Corinthians 10:5). Lord, we need you. Thank you for your Spirit’s wisdom that lives in all of us. Quiet the foolish thoughts that would threaten to overwhelm us and help us to lock on to the good things that you have for us: thoughts of you, your love, and how to bless others. Thank you, God. We love you. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Lord help ### to see the light that comes from You...Lord cover ### with Your power and allow Truth to be known in Jesus name we pray...Lord touch ### with Your strength and spirit
 
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
187
My home is having to have beyond needed maintenence. Im a senior ### & working as hard as I can to do it with limited finances & ### on a budget. God has been there. Please pray he will send me full help & resources to finish this job. God Bless you & Thank you
Replies
11
Views
344
Lord, my name is ###. I called ### who help people find employment and housing. I went to ###. There closed on Fridays. Some woman told me that after I tried to get in. Then she go say there is a sign on the door saying there closed on Fridays. I went to the door to look for that sign I didn't...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom