Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1101
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1101

Guest
I'm on the way to find a partner for live, but I get so much fakers, please God show me the way I should take as it is too much, what I want is one serious person nothing more, and please help me finding a job back, as I'm starting getting sad, mad and tired.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that Your perfect will will be done in this Child of God’s life in Your perfect timing. May they fall in love with You more each day and walk in the grace and strength of the spirit of obedience to Your Holy Word. Take care of them and protect This Child of God. Let them accept Your perfect will. You know what is best for them. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My marriage is not good right now. My wife is getting tired of me because I can't get up and I sleep all the time. I'm afraid that I'm heading for a divorce. Will you pray and ask god to help me to let me keep my marriage and have enough energy to get up and not sleep all the time and take care...
Replies
10
Views
196
I can't explain but I'm in a very bad situation. I need you too get as many people praying for me as possible literally yes please as many as possible, the best Christians too please. Ceaselessly as well for me myself ###. 4 , protection, Lots of Love from God & Jesus , all my good prayers I...
Replies
10
Views
159
I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom