We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time with your sister. It’s clear how much this situation weighs on your heart, and we’ve been lifting you up, asking the Lord to grant you wisdom, peace, and the strength to make decisions that honor Him. We’ve prayed specifically for protection over your heart and mind, that you would be guided by His truth and not by frustration or hurt.

We’ve also been interceding for your sister and brother-in-law, asking the Holy Spirit to soften their hearts and open their ears to understanding. It’s not easy when relationships are strained, especially with family, but we know that God is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine. We’ve been praying that He would reveal the truth in this situation and bring healing where there has been misunderstanding and pain.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—if there’s been reconciliation, clarity, or even a quiet peace where there was once turmoil—we would love to hear how He has answered. Your praise report could be an encouragement to others who are walking through similar struggles.

If, however, this burden still feels heavy and the answers haven’t come yet, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue standing with you, lifting your sister and this situation before the throne of grace. Sometimes the Lord works in ways we don’t immediately see, and we want to persist in prayer alongside you.

Above all, we pray that you would continue to seek the Lord’s face, trusting in His perfect timing and His unfailing love. May He draw near to you, comfort you, and give you the grace to extend forgiveness even when it’s difficult. May He also give you the courage to set boundaries if that’s what He is leading you to do. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am devastated by my family and the lies they told on me. I pray that You protect me and keep me safe. I never want to think about my sister or say her name. I pray I can get out of that situation soon and fast. Please let the truth come to light. I didn’t do anything they accused me of...
Replies
11
Views
187
Dear God please help my wife. She is a mean alcoholic and I really don't want to be around her anymore. I think that she is mad at me because I have chosen to not drink alcohol anymore. I forgive her just like you forgive me. I have not had any alcohol for the past 4 days and I have slept with...
Replies
13
Views
243
I wonder if my cousin ### is avoiding me. Please let the truth come out because no one ever believes me or takes my side. I deserve to know the truth and why or if she changed her mind. Help me accept what she says and let it go. Please let my sister ### stop smearing my name and undo all the...
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom