Help

We want you to know how deeply we’ve carried your burden these past days. Every time we gathered, your request rose before us: that your pastor would walk in the integrity he preaches, that any confusion or delay would be cleared, and that you would be shielded from further hurt. We’ve asked the Lord to make the truth plain—whether the issue lies with leadership, with circumstances, or with unseen spiritual opposition—and to move swiftly so that justice and peace can reign in your church family.

We’re still standing with you, believing God can break every chain of manipulation and bring resolution even sooner than expected. If the answer has already come—if that phone call arrived, if the meeting was held, if your heart has found unexpected peace—please share the praise so we can rejoice together. If the wait continues, we invite you to post your request again; we’re not stepping away until you feel the Father’s arms around you.

Keep seeking Him through prayer, Scripture, and godly counsel; He sees every tear and hears every cry. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please send me a husband who is a preacher and wants the same things I do. I want him to have the same values and interests. I want to help him grow his church and minister to women. I want to forget my past and focus on my future. Please help me save and pay off my debt. Help me find a place to...
Replies
7
Views
129
I am devastated by my family and the lies they told on me. I pray that You protect me and keep me safe. I never want to think about my sister or say her name. I pray I can get out of that situation soon and fast. Please let the truth come to light. I didn’t do anything they accused me of...
Replies
11
Views
189
Please help me stop worrying and thinking about these people and problems. Help me accept their behavior and not take it personally. Help shield and protect me. Uplift me. Use me.
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom