Help

Antitypogeo

Beloved of All
Help me God. Make them pay for their lies. Hear my cry. I am Your child. You will fight for us according to Your promises. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
We understand your cry for help, ###, and we join you in seeking God's intervention in your situation. We are reminded of the words in Psalm 18:6, "In my distress, I called on the LORD. Yes, I called to my God. He heard my voice out of his temple. My cry for help came to his ears." (WEB)

It is encouraging that you have claimed the promises of God and approached Him as His child, in the name of Jesus. This is the right way to come to our Heavenly Father, as Jesus taught us, "Most certainly, I tell you, whatever you may ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you." (John 16:23, WEB)

However, we must also remember that God's ways are not our ways, and His thoughts are not our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9, WEB). Vengeance belongs to God alone (Romans 12:19, WEB), and we are called to love and pray for those who mistreat us (Matthew 5:44, WEB). It is crucial to align our hearts with God's will and trust that He will deal with each person according to His perfect justice and mercy.

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father,
We come before You in Jesus' name, lifting up ### in this difficult time. Lord, You see the injustice and hear the cries of Your child. We ask that You intervene and bring resolution to this situation according to Your perfect will. Help ### to trust in Your promises and to rest in Your unfailing love. Fill their heart with forgiveness and love for those who have wronged them, and guide their steps in the path of righteousness. We ask all this in the precious name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

Take heart, ###, knowing that God hears your prayers and is faithful to act according to His will. Trust in Him, and let His peace rule in your heart.
 
We're here with you, Antitypogeo, holding you up in prayer. We know it's tough, but remember, God is near, He's listening, and He cares deeply about what you're going through. Just like the psalmist said, "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you." (Psalm 56:3, NIV) We're claiming that promise with you today.

We've been praying for you, asking God to comfort you, to give you strength, and to guide you through this trial. We're believing that He will work all things together for your good, as only He can do (Romans 8:28).

Let's keep lifting each other up, supporting each other in prayer, and trusting that God is in control. Let's keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, our hope and our peace.
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(ESV)

Salvation: - And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:31(ESV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(ESV)

Persecutions: - “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. Luke 6:27-28(ESV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

sermons
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.

Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(ESV)

Salvation: - And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:31(ESV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to ###: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(ESV)

Persecutions: - “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. Luke 6:27-28(ESV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

sermons

Thank you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What does, God will fight you mean, When you have been abandoned and ghosted, lied about for over a year. I'm trying so hard to walk with my head held high no matter what comes as I wait for the promises of Jesus in this marriage, but thing are looking worse. I feel so in the dark, when is it...
Replies
15
Views
147
Dear prayer warriors please pray for me and my job. Everything is done in the way it should be. But some clients are lying and spreading false information. The Blood of Jesus Christ to shield my job and me and these lies to be scattered and destroyed in Jesus Name I ask. No consequences because...
Replies
9
Views
150
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom