Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my financial situation. I have a wonderful job I make good money. I helped my two youngest get on their feet after their dad passed, I now have credit card debt to pay off. I'm getting older I'm single living on one income; I will never tell them I'm in debt. I don't like to...
Replies
10
Views
139
Please help me stop worrying and thinking about these people and problems. Help me accept their behavior and not take it personally. Help shield and protect me. Uplift me. Use me.
Replies
10
Views
138
Please help us all forgive each other. I never meant what happen to happen. I am truly sorry and understand if people want to walk away from me. I hope You forgive me. My anger comes out at the worst time, and it hurts people. I am willing to do whatever it takes to win back their trust and...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom