Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God Please give me favor with IRS to send my tax refund this week. Please also deliver the couch I am waiting for. Help me prepare to be a good wife and meet my husband soon! Your yoke is light. I want to serve you and over achieve in my job & career & finances. Pay my debts off please...
Replies
9
Views
221
I very recently signed up for a program for early home debt mortgage payoff seemed really vigorous. It seemed wise, but after speaking with my dad, it was one of the wisest money, Stewart’s I know it has racked me with such stress and distress, and I feel so foolish. I’m now reaching out to them...
Replies
9
Views
183
Lord I thank you for your love and mercy. I thank you for your provision and protection. I’m afraid I don’t know what to do? My husband is sick and I’m the only one working paying bills and I don’t make enough money. I’m behind in my mortgage payments and I can’t get any help from my mortgage...
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom