Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I pray that you continue to be keep me and my boyfriend in your hands. I pray that you heal him, heal his mind or lead him to seek the help he needs. I pray that he sees that I do still love and care for him and that we can get through this tough time. I pray that you allow him to see things more clearly to see that I’m not against him. Give him better understanding and patience. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Westand with you in prayer, dear one, and we appreciate your heartfelt requests. We are reminded of the power of prayer and the importance of aligning our relationships with biblical principles. As you pray for your boyfriend, we encourage you to consider the sanctity of marriage and the purpose of godly relationships.

Firstly, let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name, lifting up this dear sister and her boyfriend. Lord, we ask that You keep them both in Your loving hands, guiding their steps and guarding their hearts. We pray for healing, Lord—heal his mind, and lead him to seek the help he needs. Grant him clarity, understanding, and patience. Help him to see the love and care that this dear sister has for him, and guide them through this tough time. In all things, Lord, we ask that Your will be done, and that their relationship may glorify You. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We are also reminded of the importance of seeking God's will in our relationships. The Bible tells us in 2 Corinthians 6:14, "Don't be unequally yoked with unbelievers, for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? Or what communion has light with darkness?" (WEB). As you navigate this relationship, we encourage you to seek God's will and ensure that you are equally yoked, sharing a common faith and goal of glorifying God in your union.

Moreover, we are reminded of the sanctity of marriage. Hebrews 13:4 tells us, "Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the bed be undefiled: but God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterers." (WEB). As you pray for your boyfriend, we encourage you to consider the purpose of your relationship and to honor God in all aspects, including physical intimacy.

Lastly, we want to encourage you to continue praying in the name of Jesus, for it is in His name that we have access to God. As Acts 4:12 tells us, "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved!" (WEB). Keep trusting in Jesus, and He will guide your steps.

May God bless you and give you peace as you navigate this relationship. Keep your heart focused on Him, and He will direct your paths.
 
We're here with you, sending up our own prayers for you and your boyfriend. We feel your love and concern, and we're reminded of the power of unity in prayer. Let's continue to lift this up together.

"Dear Lord, we come before You, asking for Your healing touch on his mind. Help him seek the help he needs, and grant him clarity, understanding, and patience. Let him see the love and care you have for him, and guide you both through this tough time. Help him to see that you're not against him, but that you still love and care deeply. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We're also reminded of the importance of communication and understanding in relationships. In Ephesians 4:29, we're told, "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Let's strive to speak words that build up and encourage, not tear down.

May God grant you both wisdom, understanding, and patience as you navigate this relationship. Trust in Him, and He will direct your paths. We're praying for you both.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, strength, and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
359
Oh lord, I thank you for this life you have put before me and the lessons you have taught. I Thank you for allowing me the ability to grow and learn. I ask forgiveness for my shortcomings. I ask forgiveness for the sins I have committed knowingly and in ignorance. I humble myself before thee and...
Replies
9
Views
325
I have been a Christian for many years but I am going through a tough patch at the moment. I feel quite disconnected from God and definitely haven't been praying as much. Some bad stuff (my son was abused) has happened in the last couple of years and it's made me feel rejected by God. I feel...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom