Help

Be assured of my prayer for your financial breakthrough, ###. Psalm 34: 15 says, “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry;” May He provide for all your needs and take care of everything that concerns you. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a friend overseas who is a single parent needing financial assistance. This person is trying to be a ### and also wants to open their own business. I have tried to help them financially but some financial hardships set me back where I no longer could as much. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
149
Hello, I am currently going through a financial hardship and am begging for prayers and a miracle to come and rescue me from these bills. Thanks. Kind regards, ### ### Jr
Replies
10
Views
209
I finally heard back from the council regarding my housing support application- they are unable to give it to me , despite this news and the fact that I do have a financial need I feel really calm. Please pray that this calm remains even as I dispute the councils decision, and face financial...
Replies
14
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom