Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a sudden miracle my stuff is due for auction at storage unit today at 10 am I'm asking for God to intervene to stop it or make a way for instant funds my name is ### I used cube storage my unit is ### I'm in ### I owe ### I was once homeless my son and I but i move on Tuesday I'm just...
Replies
12
Views
196
Please pray that God removes all the toxic family from my life and they stop getting away with evil. Please pray that God sends destiny helpers to me and my son. Please pray that I can start living in peace instead of fear and worry and that people start seeing my toxic family for who they are...
Replies
9
Views
150
Thank You Father God! I am so grateful and thankful for the kind people who are helping me. Please help me bring my family together. We need each other. They need me. I want to go be with them since I am not needed or wanted here. Please help me make the right decision and send me the help...
Replies
10
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom