Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father has given many prophetic visions about the country of Paris emitting dark energy/principalities that cover the whole earth. Family please pray against these principalities, powers, and altars of darkness of the country of Paris. May they be cursed and withered as Jesus did to the fig tree...
Replies
9
Views
121
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a menacing debacle that I'm currently facing. There are so many lies, I just can't stand it anymore. I don't know what to do. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Replies
6
Views
117
I have been targeted by what would seem to be organizations, Illuminati establishments, and Illuminati housing, including those therein. I am at a point where I need to work and have enough to eat. I don't want to find myself having to eat out of a trash can just to survive. At the same time, I...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom