Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So, I just had a conversation with my brother who is an unbeliever. He said he had ### again, but this time he asked it to reveal itself & it did, so he saw a demon. I'm not sure if he believes in the spiritual realm, but maybe that could be an indicator for him to believe that this is real. I...
Replies
9
Views
163
Dear God please help me. I feel like I may lose my job because I have been at this job for ### months and I feel like my boss expects me to know everything even though he has had someone else doing assignments that he expects me to handle. I think the parent company that owns the office and shop...
Replies
6
Views
296
I want to start working but I don’t know where to look anymore, I was never given proper direction and I’m always met with arguments. I’m currently a college student and a trade student, but please I need a good paying part time job. I want to stop being unstable and I want to do something...
Replies
9
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom