Antallagmoreo

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to help my ### to be a good father to my siblings and I and also a good husband to his wife and I want God to save his soul and set him on fire for Him and also set me on fire and help me to sustain my prayer alter and fire and He should help ###'s dropshipping business and help ### to draw closer and closer to him.

Salvation of the souls of all the people have been prayer for and the mercies of God.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Love and Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me ### and my sister ###. We are old ladies. ###. My husband left me. Me and our two daughters. He “ghosted” us. The girls are grown and good. They are ashamed of me but otherwise good. My only sibling hates me. Says I deserve to be dead. I drank so much alcohol I got into trouble...
Replies
10
Views
139
Dear God, please Help. You know my situation. There are two who seek my ruin. There are two who seek the ending of my little family and home, whose arrows fire to harm a marriage and a child. The arrows have been firing and hitting for almost 10 years now. How long, Lord, till you act? You know...
Replies
10
Views
137
Dear God Please give me favor with IRS to send my tax refund this week. Please also deliver the couch I am waiting for. Help me prepare to be a good wife and meet my husband soon! Your yoke is light. I want to serve you and over achieve in my job & career & finances. Pay my debts off please...
Replies
9
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,398
Messages
16,787,728
Members
648,966
Latest member
Giliylorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom