Help ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking prayer for myself and my family. I used to go to the church when I was younger and I do still believe in Jesus , but I don't trust Him as before and I am not so confident that I am still His child although the Bible says something different about this. I am going thru a difficult...
Replies
10
Views
179
IT FELT THAT GOD IS NOT FAIR SO WHY MUST I READ THE BIBLE WHEN GOD ONLY CARES ABOUT FOREIGNERS AND PURPOSELY WITHHELD JOBS FROM US, TO MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR US OR EVEN PRAY. SO THE MORE HE DELAYS, THE MORE I WILL WITHHOLD GOING TO CHURCH AND STOP READING THE BIBLE OR EVEN PRAYING UNTIL ALL THE...
Replies
6
Views
83
Have some computer issues. One computer has issues turning on at times, hope it stops doing that, as it is the newest. The other two computers have issues; one very old, the other don’t know if I can explain it all or not but hope my mum ### isn’t responsible for it, as she did do things to...
Replies
14
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom